- Support for a healthy digestive system – the fiber content of the radish microgreens helps in the prevention of constipation and also to manage the levels of blood sugar
- Keeps blood pressure in control – this microgreen is thought to have a cooling effect on the blood. It controls blood pressure by providing the body with potassium.
- Improves the basic immunity system of the body – the vitamin C nutrient that your body will be supplied with will help improve immunity, control early aging, keep inflation in check and also controls developments of free radicals that are harmful.
- Promotes healthy skin – Phosphorus, zinc, and vitamin c in radishes keeps rashes, acne, dryness, and pimples at bay.
- Keeps the body hydrated – This is owing to its high water content.
- Helps with weight management – with the lots of water, high roughages, and low digestible carbohydrate radishes can satisfy your hunger and make you fill without adding to your calorie count. No doubt, they are a good dietary option for an individual willing to shed some pounds.
- Protect the liver, kidney, manages diabetes, and relieves disorder in the respiratory system.
Great protein source and a very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.